We Love Yogi Surprise!

I am super excited to open my Yogi Surprise box every single month!!! 

Join me while I reveal all of the goodies from the June box!


Below are some photos of past boxes!!! Each box is unique and perfect! I have found so many new products I never knew existed, yet always wanted!!


I loooove snacks!!! I could not get enough of these Lovely yummy treats! And the Mala Balancing Necklace that came in this box was just lovely! Plus I had been wanting to get a pair for the longest time! Thank you Yogi Surprise for all the great goodies!! 



I teach pole fitness and was leaving for a Pole Retreat in Bali the week after this box came.... It could not have come at a better time! It's like Yogi Surprise knows just what we need and when! And nothing gets better than Tiger Balm products for your worst aches and pains!!! 


I could not get enough of EVERYTHING in this box! It had treats, teas, healthy elixirs, Herban Essentials Orange Wipes (super fresh and delightful to use) and so much more!!!!! Thankfully you're able to get past boxes if they're still in stock!!! Get The April Lifestyle Box Here!



I could not get enough of how soft and dewey my skin was after using Bayberry Naturals & Mychelle Dermaceuticals Get You Devine Within Box Here!!


Thank you again for all of the yummy treats!!! Rawxies magically makes healthy snacks delicious!!! This enjoyment came in the June Jewelry Box with such lovely and inspiring trinkets!  


Thankfully it's summer time and I get to enjoy all of these products out and about! Especially on my Boga Board! My Yoga certification will not happen soon enough!!! 

Enjoy all of the fun new items you will find in your Yogi Surprise Box! 

Be Sure To Post Photos of Your Goodies Below!!!

XOXO 

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE US

Miss Olivia Black 

&

Bare Naked Chef



Comments

Popular Posts